frequently asked questions
· Accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
How can I track my order?
· As soon as order is processed, tracking information will be sent to inbox.
If for whatever reason you have a query on our returns policy please contact us on -
Goods generally are not sold on a sale or return basis. However, if for some reason your print has been damaged during shipping, it will be covered by the couriers insurance. If you feel your print is not up to the expected standard and there is something wrong with it please contact one of our friendly team within seven days of receiving the order on email@example.com.
When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance selling directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of the receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally dispatched from rosshalfin.com and received by you.
Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 30 days of the returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
How will my prints be packaged?
· Wrapped in acid free photo paper
· Rolled and stored in a thick 26” photo tube
· Wrapped in bubble wrap for extra padding and secured with Ross Halfin branded tape.
How will my print be shipped?
All artwork is shipped via FedEx.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping is calculated on the region you live in.
Is my print insured during delivery?
All prints are fully insured for damage, loss or non-delivery. If you would like to know your delivery status please contact us on (email) and we will be happy to help.
I have a question when can I reach you?
Our friendly customer service team is available Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm GMT + EST. We are more than happy to help answer any queries you may have and will respond to them within a 12 hour week day window.
How are the prints signed?
· All hand signed by Ross.
How are the prints numbered?
· Numbered out of each edition as they are sold/
· Email contact at bottom
How are the prints stamped?
All prints are stamped, on the rear of the print, in the top left hand corner. The stamps are custom made using archival ink.
How are the prints embossed?
All prints are embossed on the bottom right hand corner of the print, with a emboss press approx 28mm diameter around.
How long does it take for delivery?
As Ross is constantly working, he will need to be here to sign.
All prints will take between 3-5 weeks to delivery.
Most of them will be there sooner.
I need my print quickly for a birthday present etc
· Contact our customer service team and we will see if we can get it to you quickly.
Can I make a custom order?
· Yes contact us on….
I have a question about printing?
· Have a look on our buyers guide page, or if you still have a query contact us on……
Do you offer bulk purchases discount?
If you want to buy more that 4 prints please contact here….
I have a image in mind that isn’t on the website
· Literally millions of images to look through.
· Please send us a description of the print you require and we will do our best to get it.
Can you make a recommendations
· Yes, happy to help.
Can I request a number in an edition?
· Yes of course.
· As long as it’s not already sold. No extra charge.
· Contact here…
· Yes we should be able to do that.
· Contact here…
What makes Ross’s print fine art?
· Archival quality.
· Printing techniques used.
· Gallery standard.
· Hand signed by Ross.
· Limited editions.
· More info, contact or go to the Buyers Guide ‘Link’
What sizes are available?
· 16 x 12, 16 x 20, 20 x 24
· These dimensions refer to the size of paper that is printed.
· We can offer larger ‘custom’ sizes.
· Sizes of referred to when purchasing are the paper size, not image size.
· Generally a boarder of 1” at the top and sizes and 2” at the bottom.
· This leaves room for Ross to sign and the print to be embossed.
· Also leaves room for matting.
What is a certificate of authenticity?
· This certificate signed by Ross.
· Limited edition number.
· Has the production technique.
What significance is the limited edition?
What happens to the edition it is sold out?
· The print will never again be sold in that size.
· Available for media licensing purposes only.
What happens to the negative after it is sold out?
· Fragile negatives will be put into the print vault and locked away.
How shall I care for my fine art print?
· Keep out of direct sunlight, away from unusually hot cold or damp conditions.
· Matted and frame your print.
· Handle the print with gloves.
· More info… contact here.